Our Mission is to provide an exceptional and challenging gymnastics program for both girls and boys by providing the environment & the opportunity for all participants to reach their full potential by delivering high quality programs :
- in a family friendly and supportive environment for all gymnasts to enjoy.
- by providing high quality, dedicated and motivated accredited coaches.
- by providing progressive and enjoyable recreational and competitive gymnastics programs.
EGA is a family run business which commenced in 2015 by Nikkie Philp, a former gymnast herself. EGA has grown since and continues to develop. We offer the latest state of the art equipment. Our Coaches are accredited with GYMNSW and all hold current WWCC certificates. Our centre houses:
- Full sprung competition floor
- 10m Tumbling Trampoline & various airtracks
- Several Beams
- Parallel Bars, training high bars
- Full length Vault to suit all training levels
- Monster Foam Pit
- Plus numerous fun and strength building activities including climbing ropes, and plenty more
Come and work with us. EGA is always looking for motivated, committed, enthusiastic, friendly and dedicated coaches who are:
- Confident, friendly, passionate about gymnastics and teaching children.
- Highly organised and a self-starter.
- GYMNSW accredited.
- Trustworthy, reliable and able to work flexible hours between 3.00 pm and 8.00 pm from Monday to Friday and some Saturdays.
- Committed to professional development & WH&S.
- Able to become an integral part of our team structure.
- First aid qualified (or a commitment to obtain).
- Must also have excellent communication skills & Current Working with Children Check (or a commitment to obtain).
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia.
If this sounds like you, please send us your resume and covering letter outlining your experience and training.
Please contact us if you require more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Motto …..”Success Only Comes Through Trying”