SPRING HOLIDAY CAMPS
HOLIDAY PROGRAM – BUILD YOUR OWN CAMP BOOK NOW
All Day: 9:00am-3:00pm = $75
Before & After Care: 8:00am-9:00am, 3:00pm-4:00pm = $20
Tumbling: 9:00am-10:30am = $35
Parkous & Circus: 10:45am-12:00pm = $30
Gymnastics (all 4 apparatus): 12:30pm-3:00pm = $45
Upon arrival, please sign in at the front desk and ensure that we have your contact numbers.
Please advise us if your child has any allergies or medical condition or if there are any custodial arrangement in place that we need to be aware of. If any medication needs to be administered, please obtain a copy of the EGA Medication Policy and complete the form.
EGA is a drop off pick up facility which operates under a closed-door policy. We do not have a viewing room or seating for parents in the gymnasium.
Please ensure that you have read & understood EGA Terms & Conditions before enrolling
What to expect on my arrival?
- On arrival students are to wait in the student area waiting area. No parents are to stand in the children zone (at the entrance of the gym)
- Shelves are provided to place shoes and socks or any piece of clothing which will not be worn during the lesson.
- Students will enter once the coach calls out their age group or class name.
- Students will place their drink bottles inside the gym on the “Drink bottle shelf”
- Students can also drink from our water fountain inside the gym
What to wear/bring:
- Please make sure your child is wearing a leotard and bike shorts or just a leotard/full piece swimming costume. No loose clothing, watches, toys or any jewellery except sleeper earrings
- Please pack morning tea if kids are staying at the gym between 10:30am-10:45am and pack lunch if kids are staying between 12pm-12:30pm.
- EGA is a nut-free environment. Please do not send any nuts with your child.
- Please assist us to ensure a smooth flow for gymnasts entering & leaving the training area by waiting either inside the centre, behind the orange bollards or at the front door (not in the student zone area)
- Students will collect their belongings and make their way to you.
- Please do not wait in the carpark for your child to come to you. You need to come into the centre to collect your child. Children are not to exit the premises after a class unless with a Parent/Carer. Please enforce this with your child as they are not allowed to leave the child zone if they do not see you (Parent/Carer).
- All children that are not picked up on time are required to wait in the office until you pick them up.
- Late pickups: Charges will be incurred for late pick-ups at $15 for every 15 minutes.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate in contacting us.
Gymnastics: involves using all the apparatus in the gym e.g. bars, beam, floor, trampoline and vault. We work in circuits, learning the basic shapes but also working on rolls, handstands and cartwheels… all the fun stuff!
Craft: every day we do a different craft activity e.g.jewellery making, plaster painting, bracelet making, mask creating
Acrobatics: a form of gymnastics focusing on pair and group work, balances and tumbling Spring/jump: using our air floor, trampoline, mini tramps and more we’ll be bouncing and jumping all over the place
Gym Warrior: inspired by our new favourite TV show Ninja Warrior
Other additional activities when available:
Circus Skills: juggling, spinning plates, diablo, pyramids and balances, trapeze, silks and rope Capoeira: is a Brazilian martial art that combines elements of dance, rhythm and music
Aerial Class: a class focused up high where children will learn skills on trapeze and aerial silks Parkour: a very fun session focused on negotiating obstacles by running, jumping and climbing
Any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com