WINTER HOLIDAY CAMPS
Long Day 09:00am – 3:00pm Cost $60.00
Short Day 9:00am – 1:00pm Cost $ 45.00
Upon arrival, please sign in at the front desk and ensure that we have your contact numbers.
Please advise us if your child has any allergies or medical condition or if there are any custodial arrangement in place that we need to be aware of. If any medication needs to be administered, please obtain a copy of the EGA Medication Policy and complete the form.
EGA is a drop off pick up facility which operates under a closed door policy. We do not have a viewing room or seating for parents in the gymnasium.
Please ensure that you have read & understand EGA Terms & Conditions before enrolling
What to wear? Please make sure your child is wearing a leotard and bike shorts or just a leotard/full piece swimming costume. No loose clothing, watches, toys or any jewellery except sleeper earrings
What to expect on my arrival?
- On arrival students are to wait in the student area waiting area. No parents are to stand in the children zone (at the entrance of the gym)
- Shelves are provided to place shoes and socks or any piece of clothing which will not be worn during the lesson.
- Students will enter once the coach calls out their age group or class name.
- Students will place their drink bottles inside the gym on the “Drink bottle shelf”
- Students can also drink from our water fountain inside the gym
What to bring:
- Please pack morning tea, lunch and a bottle of water. Children are to wear suitable attire no jewellery or watches please .If you are coming on a park day, bring proper shoes and a hat.
- EGA is a nut free environment. Please do not send any nuts with your child.
- Please assist us to ensure a smooth flow for gymnasts entering & leaving the training area by waiting either inside the centre, behind the orange bollards or at the front door (not in the student zone area)
- Students will collect their belongings and make their way to you.
- Please do not wait in the carpark for your child to come to you. You need to come into the centre to collect your child. Children are not to exit the premises after a class unless with a Parent/Carer. Please enforce this with your child as they are not allowed to leave the child zone if they do not see you (Parent/Carer).
- All children that are not picked up on time are required to wait in the office until you pick them up.
Late picks: Charges will be incurred for late pick up more than 15 minutes at $15 for every 15 minutes.
- Please note: late fees will apply for pick-ups after finishing times. First 10 minutes $15.00 and an extra $15.00 for every 15 minutes subsequently.
- We look forward to having an exciting day full of games, gymnastics and fun!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate in contacting us.
Daily activities varies:
Gymnastics: involves using all the apparatus in the gym e.g. bars, beam, floor, trampoline and vault. We work in circuits, learning the basic shapes but also working on rolls, handstands and cartwheels… all the fun stuff!
Park play: we bring some games and enjoy the fresh air at Waterloo Park down the road
Craft: every day we do a different craft activity e.g.jewellery making, plaster painting, bracelet making, mask creating
Team games: a fun fitness session with amazing team spirit. Skipping, jumping, climbing, running, rolling…
Mini Olympics: down at the park or in the gym – egg and spoon, 3-legged and sack races are just the beginning Dance: shake those jazz hands and get ready to learn a new routine
Acrobatics: a form of gymnastics focusing on pair and group work, balances and tumbling Spring/jump: using our air floor, trampoline, mini tramps and more we’ll be bouncing and jumping all over the place
Gym Warrior: inspired by our new favourite TV show Ninja Warrior
Other additional activities when available
Circus Skills: juggling, spinning plates, diablo, pyramids and balances, trapeze, silks and rope Capoeira: is a Brazilian martial art that combines elements of dance, rhythm and music
Aerial Class: a class focused up high where children will learn skills on trapeze and aerial silks Parkour: a very fun session focused on negotiating obstacles by running, jumping and climbing
Any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com