EGA has made some changes to the way we used to operate to cooperate with COVID-19 guidelines:
- Gymnasts must arrive at EGA in their gym gear, NOT school uniform or other clothes. Our change rooms are currently unavailable.
- Gymnasts must bring a pair of clean socks (that have not already been worn) and their labelled drink bottle as the water fountain is currently unavailable.
- All gymnasts’s temperature will taken before entering the gym.
- Note: Gymnast’s may be turned away if their temperature is too high so parents will need to be reachable at all times via phone.
- Parents are required to communicate with the office via email or phone as only gymnasts and staff are allowed inside the gym.
- DROP OFF will be at the front of the gym, and PICK UP will be at the back of the gym.
The following documents are COVID-19 Guidelines that EGA’s gymnasts, parents and staff will be asked to follow to keep our community safe!