COME CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY WITH EGA
Jump, fly, land and party with EGA – Have your child’s next birthday party with us!
EGA IS A COVID SAFE GYM
EGA hosts parties on Saturday’s or Sunday’s (all subject to availability). Enquire today to see if your preferred date and time is available, or see the online booking form further down this page. We will require a $50.00 deposit to reserve your party which will be part of the party payment. You will receive an email within 2 business days to confirm your reservation and provide further information if required.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Total time is 2 hours of fun! 1 hour and 15 minutes of gymnastics & games using the entire venue
- The remaining 45 minutes is spent in the party room to eat and celebrate! Tables, chairs and table cloths if required. You are welcome to bring your own decorations. Please note: EGA does not provide food.
- 2 experienced and qualified coaches (additional coaches are included if numbers exceed 22. A minimum of one coach with First Aid qualifications will be provided.
- Use of kitchenette: fridge/freezer space, bench space, kettle and microwave & oven
- This includes exclusive use of olympic sized sprung floor, 10 metre trampoline, 10m tumble track, foam pit, beams, bars & other equipment.
The party host is responsible for the following:
- All Party Food & crockery, cutlery
- Birthday Cake
- Any preferable decorations eg. for theme party
EGA Terms & Conditions apply
- Please observe the COVIDSAFE procedures & protocols as advised by the Coach
- A $50 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking to secure your party time and date. The remainder is due 1 week before the party.
- Any more than 22 children require an additional coach and we must be notified of this at least 2 weeks prior to the party.
- Parents hosting the birthday party are responsible to ensure that party guests are following the rules and instructions set by our centre and the coaching team on your child’s party.
- Hosts are responsible for removing all their belongings on time to enable EGA staff to commence cleaning the area as we may have back to back bookings. This doesn’t include inside the gym.
- Alcohol is banned from the facility at all times
- EGA coaches hold the right to remove any persons or party guests from the facility, if the centre rules are not followed, or for unruly behaviour.
- Parents are permitted to observe the children at play in the gym area or assist a child if needed.