Gymnastics is for everyone. People of all ages, shapes, sizes and capabilities can participate in and enjoy gymnastics. We offer classes from Kindergym to Adult classes. EGA is GYMNSW Affiliated club and our coaches are accredited and qualified with Gymnastics Australia.
We are a newly founded family business that commenced operations in 2015.
We offer several programs – from Kindergym to Adult Gymnastics and Development training to Competitive levels – so there is something for everyone.
Our aim is to provide an exceptional and challenging gymnastics program for both girls and boys by
- providing a family friendly and supportive environment for all gymnasts to enjoy
- providing high quality, dedicated and motivated accredited coaches
- providing progressive and enjoyable recreational and competitive gymnastics programs
Our Motto “ Success only comes through trying”
If you’re interested in joining the club and taking up the sport of Gymnastics, please complete an enrolment form which is available on Facebook and online
For children new to the sport, we recommend starting in the Recreation sessions which provides a bit of everything, though if you have a specific level in mind, our qualified coaches will be happy to assess your child and place them in an appropriate class to suit.
If you would like to join the club, we recommend you book in for a CASUAL lesson which costs $25.00 for the hour . To book one, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to recommend a suitable class. Please see our Timetable and class description.
Visit and like us on our Facebook page and website page for more information on the timetables and classes offered
How to join the club:
- Check out the timetable and class descriptions to determine the most appropriate class
- Create an account via the Customer Portal and complete the Enrolment online
- Please read our Terms & Conditions before enrolling
- If you need further advice please email us at email@example.com
Your child’s first lesson
Your child can attend the first lesson as a casual lesson where you only pay for one lesson. Casual lessons are a great way to introduce your child to gymnastics where you only pay for one lesson before committing to a full terms payment and annual registration .
This lesson will consist of the use of various equipment where your childs skills will be observed by one of our accredited coaches to ensure your child is enrolled into the most suitable and appropriate class.
If you choose not to return after the casual lesson, your child will be removed from the class roll and the position given to another child. If for whatever reason you are unable to attend the second lesson, but do intend to join, please advise us so your child’s place in the class is held.
What to wear and bring for your casual lesson.
Wear comfortable but not too loose clothing eg. shorts, singlets, crop tops, leotards or tights are all good. School uniforms and skirts/dresses are inappropriate. Footwear is not permitted on the equipment. All jewellery including rings, bracelets, watches, earrings and hair clips must be removed. (small stud earrings are acceptable) Long hair should also be tied back so as not to impede vision. Please bring a cold drink as gymnasts can be very active!
- Gymnasts are to wear the Official EGA Uniform for training.
- Please see EGA merchandise
- Hair must be tied back. No shoes permitted on the gym floor-please store all personal items in the allocated space.
Fees Policy – PLEASE READ DETAILED EGA POLICIES INCLUDING EGA HANDBOOK before enrolling
Parents must pay the Annual EGA club fee and GYMNSW registration fee along with the term fees. The enrolment form and payment details secures your child’s spot in the class as spots are limited. The payment is usually processed on the second lesson. Registration covers the insurance through Gymnastics Australia. Gymnasts will not be permitted to participate in any activities until the annual Registration fee is paid.
All term fees must be paid within the first week of each subsequent term. Please read the fees policy on your enrolment form carefully. By attending the second lesson, or the first lesson of the following term, you have acknowledged that your child has joined for the full term, and full term fees are due REGARDLESS OF ATTENDANCE (no refunds given if your child changes their mind, and you will still have to pay full term fees) Term fees are non refundable and non transferable to the next term or to a fellow gymnast
Fees can be paid by cash, credit card or direct debit.
Payment will secure your child’s spot in the class as we will only be taking 8-10 students per class.
Make up lessons are only available if due to injury or illness , evidenced by a Medical certificate as per EGA Terms and Conditions
Gym Safety Rules
- Your children are your responsibility when they are not training – both before and after their class.
- Please observe the car park policies as children must not leave the building unless accompanied by a parent or Guardian
- Gymnasts cannot participate until Term fees are paid in full including the Insurance fees
- Gymnasts must follow the instructions of the coach at all times
- All forms of disrespectful behaviour, bullying, bad language or physical abuse towards EGA staff and fellow gymnasts will not be tolerated and may result in membership cancellation
- No footwear or jewellery to be worn into the training area.
- Hair must be tied back, away from the face and eyes.
- No loose or baggy clothing, jeans or clothing with zippers
- Only children that are participating in gymnastics are permitted in the training area and must always remain in the waiting areas until class starts.
- No food, drink or chewing gum is to be taken onto the training areas
- Gymnasts must keep clear of training areas whilst training in progress to prevent collisions.
- Always notify EGA of any changes to medical or contact details for your child.
- Parent/Guardians are not allowed in the training areas. There will be parent viewing twice a year.
- Coaches are not to be interrupted during a class. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- EGA takes no responsibility for the supervision of children prior to and after classes. Arrival five minutes prior to classes is sufficient
- Please collect your child promptly from class..
- Video or still photography is not permitted
- EGA is a NUT FREE zone. No food products or drinks to be consumed in the gym except water bottles which must be clearly labelled with your childs name.
- Please read our Terms and Conditions for further information
Thank you for considering gymnastics. If you would like more information, or some advice on which class is right for you, please contact us. On your first visit, we ask you to complete an enrolment form to ensure we have all the information we need for the safety and wellbeing of your child.
So if you are thinking about enrolling your child into gymnastics, please see further information by visiting us on Facebook or checking out our website
Why women should do gymnastics
Some inspiring comments………….
“Life is Movement.
Gymnastics is the sport of movement and it truly is, a sport for everyone. The human body is designed to run, jump, swing, climb, push, pull, invert and all of these actions are movements. Gymnastics is a great launch pad into all other sports and also develops some invaluable life skills”.